Toh Baat Hamari Pakki 27th September 2010 Written Update

Tara – Take your money and go.
Sanchi – What if I do not go? Tara ji. No, no, Miss Tara. I never said anything to you because I have nothing to do with you. Shravan ji is my husband but he loves you. It is only because of his love that I am ready to leave him. But you high society people will not understand this. You say that you love Shravan ji. Do you even know what is love?
Tara – So you will teach me what is love? Just shut up Sanchi.
Sanchi – Keep quiet. First let me finish. Those who love should first trust themselves. Stop being afraid of me because this fear makes you look fool. What is ours is ours whether it is with us or far. Do you want to say anything or shall I go? Now do not go to Shravan ji and cry like a child.
Dadi is feedig jaledbi to Nidhi, which Dadi herself prepared. Pratap comes.
Pratap – I was concerned about Nidhi’s health. So I came early. You must be getting bored taking rest whole day. Shall we play cards?
Nidhi agrees. Dadi, Nidhi and Pratap play cards.
Pratap – After those two went there, they did not even call up. Even Sanchi did not.
Nidhi – Papa, Shravan will not call you.
Pratap – Why beta, am I so bad?
Nidhi – No, no, Papa. He fears you. That is why.
Pratap – Yes, that is why he has named me Hitlet. I love him so much. I want him to earn even more fame than I have earned.
Dadi – He will, have patience. Nidhi, show Shravan and Sanchi’s photo to Pratap. Let Pratap also decide if I am right.
Nidhi – How can we show to Papa? They will feel shy.
Pratap – Did Shravan again do something?
Dadi – Yes
Nidhi signals with her eyes to Dadi not to tell anything.
Dadi – I mean Shravan is making Sanchi move so much that she is getting tired.
Pratap – Ok, I will call him
Nidhi – No, no Papa. They are enjoying a lot. If Sanchi has any problem, she will tell Shravan.
Pratap – Yes, that is right.

Sanchi reaches the party and calls up Kashmira.
Sanchi – Kashmira ji, I have reached the party. Shravan ji came to talk to me but I did exactly as you said. I ignored him completely. You know Shravan ji and Tara ji have fought. Kashmira ji, can I go? (She sees Shravan coming). Oh, I cannot go because Shravan ji has come. Now is the time for the mantra.
Sanchi ignores Shravan and dances in the party. Shravan is going towards Sanchi and Tara comes in between.
Tara – I am sorry, Shravan. You were right. I do not trust myself but I trust you completely. If you do not become mine, then I will die. Except you, nobody is mine.
Shravan stops Tara from saying any further by putting a finger on her lips. He hugs her. Then they dance. Sanchi watches them and feels sad. Then she dances with two boys. Shravan watches.
Tara – Shravan, I am feeling thirsty. Let us get a drink.
While they are going, Tara stumbles.
Shravan – Oh, I am damn sorry.
Tara – No, no, it is ok. I will go to the rest room.
Tara goes and Shravan comes to Sanchi. Sanchi sees him but continues to dance with other guys.
Shravan thinks – Oh, so Sanchi is ignoring me. She is acting as if my presence does not matter to her. Ok, let me see how long it does not affect her.
Tara makes the DJ play some romantic music and dances with Shravan. Sanchi sees them dancing. One guy offers to dance with Sanchi. After some initial hesitation, Sanchi dances with him and makes sure to dance near Shravan.
Shravan thinks – Sanchi has become so shameless.
Tara on purpose hits Sanchi but due to that Shravan and Sanchi fall in swimming pool. Sanchi begs people around to save Shravan. Somebody jumps into water to save Shravan and Tara. Tara is fine but Shravan looks unconscious. Sanchi is in tears. Then Shravan opens his eyes and winks at Sanchi.
Shravan – I was acting because you were acting as if I do not matter to you.
Tara comes there. She hugs Shravan and smirks at Sanchi. Sanchi, in anger walks away and hits somebody. His name is Pappu. Sanchi apologizes to him.
Pappu – It is ok, didi. You know why I called you didi? Your face resembles Pummy didi. She shifted to Canada. When I saw you, I remembered her. (He talks as if he is emotional.)
He sees Kashmira and calls her as “Kashmira didi”
Kashmira – Hi
Pappu – I got late. One constable stopped me. I did not even break the signal. He screamed at me. I got angry. You know when I get angry, I cry. He called for licence. I could not find it though it was in the car. I made him talk to Dolly aunty. Dolly aunty scolded him.
Pappu talks like a kid. Kashmira introduces him to Sanchi as her youngest brother.
Kashmira – Pappu, as I told you, I need your help.
Sanchi – Kashmira ji, formula no. 2 failed. This is my fault. Shravan ji understood that …
Kashmira – No problem. Now this is the turn of formula no. 3
The episode ends.
My Ping in TotalPing.com
Music for download