Laagi Tujhse Lagan - 2nd september 2010 Written Update

Oa Girls .....Update...for the day ...todays epi was darn cool MR take a bow dude .....awesome acting .....feel bad for him(dutta) ....but CV's kya yaar these two will never be together i am sure ...ek maanta hai to doosra bhav khaata hai .....



Dutta admiring his queen as she is walking in with babi , dutta saying to himself u taught me how to see and judge people in a different light and you are only wanting to go away frm me , I wont let you go Naku



Baaji and kishore play the coconut game and baaji challenges Dutta and dutta accepts , Baaji tells dutta if u don't beat me in this game then I'll believe that u don't have the guts to say yr feelings to Naku.Naku hiding behind babi and seeing Dutta Baaji face off .Dutta beats Baaji not once but twice . Dutta is all kahin pe nigahen kahin pe nishaana



Baaji reminds him of the shart and that he'll lose at this rate ,Dutta says today I wont lose and that bappa will not let me lose .Dutta walks up to Naku and outstretches his hand and naku keeps her palm in his and Dutta walks her up in front of bappa's murti and very sweetly comparing himself to a turbulent river tells Naku that she has brought with her the peace he needed in his life , And that he has found his manzil in her ,He apologizes for his past mistakes of doubting her and her love and acknowledges that her love is indeed true and pure cause she never expected anything in return and that he wants to give her all she owns and deserves , all she has to say is a mere Yes, and that he wants to marry her if she is willing and asks her for her hand, he keeps his palm out 'waiting for Naku 's reaction but Naku runs from there '..leaving Dutta stunned



Naku- Babi convo 'where Naku doesn't want to cheat Dutta and hurt him , Babi reasons out with her but Naku says she doesn't want to cheat Saab'.and that this hurt he will forget but the hurt he will get out of deceit will last forever'and she can bear his nafrat .Babi is impressed with naku's tenacity.



Bhao very hurt and the evil trio come'and he tells them he is in no mood to hear or say something and asks them to leave



AS comes to see Naku n Babi and says I am not AS today I am just Aai infront of u and I apologize for my sons mistake, Babi says AS please don't misunderstand Naku



AS says I have after so many years seen hope, happiness and reason to live in Dutta's eyes and its bec of u , do u remember the day u came in to dutta's life ' u saved him and today when he is abt to start a new life ..please be with him'I beg u '.please go to Dutta 'he is already living with a lot of wounds please don't hurt him further.AS leaves '..Naku breaks down while babi consoles her.



Dutta remembering Naku telling him abt her love for him 'why did u make me fall in love , why did u raise my hopes to later dash them '.u showed me the light '.why did u bring me to this crossroad'U don't think I am worthy of yr apology .(Dutta throwing darts in anger)I was always headed on my own rasta u decided to come along'I never thought of you as being inferior to me in any way ''.and then he remembers his proposal and her rejection '..Dutta has his head in his hands when the Queen walks into the Kings Den and calls out Saab


Sorry for any errors at work so cant proof read ......So chulbul Pandey frm next week ....not bad !!!!!
My Ping in TotalPing.com
Music for download