Choti Bahu - 2nd September 2010 Written Update

Part - 1 Choti bahu
Episode starts with Devki telling Radhika to pick up the Kalash. Kanika grabs its instead, and everyone starts looking at her angrily. Shastriji intervenes, and asks what is this that you are doing? Shastriji says, everyone has the right to dream, even you can dream. But only those dreams come true, which is laid on the foundation of truth (Vahi Sapne purn hothe hain, jo sath ke adhar per rakhe hothe hain)...Way to go Babuji. MR cuts in and says, I don't know what is the truth and what is lie, but I know one thing for sure, as long as I am there, your Radhika's dream will never come true.Shastriji says, you have bal(force), but not shakti(strength - divine shakti)....He says there is a big difference between bal and shakti....Bal(force) can be obtained by having few paid goons, but Shakti is much more than that, it comes from within...and Shakti is always with the TRUTH. Amma is quiet, but does not look happy. Radhika is standing next to Shastriji. She has this calm and serene face and looking at her babuji. Shastriji continues, my daughter is like Sati and before her Sativ, you are like deepak (small light) before Sun. Dil Kush ho gaya, Babuji. MR says, you have great ideas, Mahamtaji, but why do you forget, how ever powerful, Sun might be, it cannot lit the Fire. It is only Deepak which has the capacity to start the fire. And at this minute, I have both sun and deepak closed in my palms. Whenever I want, I can extinguish either of them. Every one looks at with grim face, just then Dev walks in and touches the feet of Shastriji. Kanika, MR, Amma and Radhika are looking on.....He starts his same mantra again that he does not want to hurt anyone, and has been trying to explain Radhikaji about this. Meaning he is not her husband. Devkiji does not look happy but is silent.

Shastriji says God knows the TRUTH, no one can hide the TRUTH. He says, I pray to God, that he shows you the TRUTH. Amma chips in and says, "Haath Kangan ko Aarsi kya" ( I explain this meaning, after I am done posting). She says, whatever will happen today, will also be the Truth and such a TRUTH that can never be erased. MR chips in and says, Amma is saying this very correctly. Everyone is looking angrily. MR says, let us go now, it is getting late for Puja and they leave. Dadi says, we will also leave now. Vaishali says, Birju please go and get another Kalash and puja samagri.
Coming up: Dadi questions MR, how will you get Kanika married to Dev in front of Mutt people. MR challenges her and says, why don't you ask this to your Kanha. Elders have said that where is will, there is a way. (Looks like Ghunghat circle is on the way now).


Part - 2

MR, Dev, Vibha, Kanika, Rajjan get down from the black car near the Mutt. Some guy comes and greets MR and says that since Hanuman Singh is busy in Agra, I am here to help you. Just then, a pandit walks in and greets Dev as DRP and says, how come you are alone. Where is RRP and the other family members. Dev looks little uncomfortable. While MR is looking on....Rajjan chips in and says, Don't you worry Panditji, they are on their way. While MR tells Panditji, to go about doing his other work, as they will perform this puja themselves. Panditji goes away. Wondering where the Mahant is??
Just then Dadi along Radhika and others get off their white car (wonder whether white + black car symbolizes the good + evil). Radhika walks with Kalash in her hand and starts performing the puja by offering holy water to Shiv Ling, while the others are watching her. Dev is uncomfortable, but there is happiness on her face, as she is offering phool, bel Patr etc to Shiv Ling. She finishes her puja and turns out and looks at Dev with happy face and then walks away. Then Kanika is offering her jal etc. Dev is uncomfortable all along, but looking at Radhika with corner of her eye. Just as MR and party with Dev is about to leave, Radhika tries to call him. They all wait for second, but then Dev says, let us go MR, and leaves without even turning back or looking at her and they leave......Radhika feels sad. Vaishali says, I don't really know what is the marzi(wish) of Kanha. Shastriji says, don't worry Vaishaliji, when one's mind and heart is filled with ego, one is bound to mistakes and that is exactly MR is doing as arogance and ego has gone to her head.

Coming up: Radhika says, to prove this, I need strong proof. Rajjan tells her, Radhikaji, I have such a proof that within minutes, mom's truth would be exposed.

Part - 3
Aah our Dear Mahant is overseeing the arrangements. Dev along with MR, Kanika walks in....Mahant greets everyone Radhe Radhe and questions Dev, where his other family members are. Dev is quiet but MR says, they are on their way. Just then Radhika and party walkin. Mahant says, I need to talk to you something important. He says, we have made two camps. One bride room and other for groom party. The place now that we are standing is very important, this is called Janvasa(this is place where the marriage party waits before proceeding to the mandap), baarat will wait here and proceed from here to the mandap (Already see what is coming, right??, everything is leading to big RED circle, paving way for Dev's memory).....He says, I need to go now, as I have to oversee other things and takes their leave. Just then Dadi says, Vaishali and Devkiji, please take Radhika inside. Radhika has a soft smile on her face and Radev exchange a glance, while Kanika is looking at them. Finally Radhika leaves with Vaishali and Devki. Dev walks upto MR and says, here in the mutt, everyone knows me as DRP. MR says, don't you worry. No one is going to know, marriage ceremony will take place yet no one is going to know about it. Leave everything on me, and you become tension free. Dev nods and Rajjan looks on. MR tells Vibha that since Radhika will be getting in Dulhan's room, get Kanika ready in some other room. Kanika, Deepu and Vibha walk away. MR walks to Dadi and says how come you are quiet today, not lecturing me. Dadi, very quietly replies, not lecture, but today, you will get fruits of your action (karmo ka phal mil jayega). That will be given to you by not me, but Kanha himself. She further says, by the way, how will you perform the wedding of Kanika and Dev in front of entire Mutt. MR sharply replies, why don't you ask this to your Kanha. As elders have said, where there is will, there is a way. Dadi firmly replies that elders have also said, that Bhagvaan ke ghar der hain, andher nahin (God delays are not God's denials). Dadi walks away and MR keeps looking. Now our Rajjan babuva is in action. He tries to reach Radhika without anyone noticing (his actions are too funny). Just when he reaches Radhika, MR comes there and calls him. He walks away without getting a chance to talk to Radhika.

Part - 4

Both Radhika and Dev are in their rooms. Baiware Naina starts playing. Dev is very disturbed. While Radhika is getting ready and doing her Shringar and feeling happy. They show the Radha Krishna idol. Devki is talking to Radhika and tells her, at every stage of your life, you have faced difficulties, yet, you have faced it with great strength and faith (himmat aur Vishwaas ke saath keeya hain). You have always given importance to other happiness than your own. Radhika is looking at her mom with so much affection. Devkiji says, today I pray to my Thakurji that if in my daughter's life there is any sorrow and pain, please give that to me. And if in my entire life, I have done one good deed, give the fruits of that to my dear Daughter. Radhika lovingly touches her mother's cheek and says, when I have such a mother's blessings and love, no sorrow can trouble me for long, I have my parents blessings, my inlaws love and my Kanha's Bhakti. So everything would be alright, so don't you worry about me. Devki looks happy. Just then the trouble maker Ammaji walks in and says, Vah Radhika Vah.....Till now, I have seen bride getting ready for groom, but this is FIRST time that bride is getting ready without the groom. Radhika lowers her gaze. Devki says, please Ammaji at least today, don't talk to my daughter like this. Amma says, Bahuriya, you come me, I need to talk with you, something important and drags her away. Radhika joins her hands and prays to Kanha, that I am complete faith that you will never let anything bad happen with me. Today, you will join us in the happy martimony and make us one forever..I have complete trust.... Please don't let my trust break....
Amma says to Devki - Please give some sense to your daughter, otherwise, later than crying there would be no option left. Just then Devki gets called by Dadi. Both Amma and Devki leave the room, just then Rajjan comes to the room.

Part - 5

Rajjan walks in and closes the door. Radhika who is sitting in front of the mirror, turns around, and is quite surprised to see him. She says, why are you here? Rajjan replies, I need to talk to you, something important. She says, tell me, Tell me clearly, what you want. He says, all along I have been telling you, quite clearly, but you are not taking any actions, Why? She says, I have told you earlier also, that his(Dev) marriage will happen only with me. Rajjan says, I also pray to God that you should be the one getting married to Dev. He says, but keeping quiet won't help. We need to take some action. Devbabu is not believing a word of what you are saying. And we don't know when his memory will return.
Radhika is thinking. He says, you will have to expose MR's real intention before Dev and have to show him the reality(Maayi ka Sharafat ka chasma utharana hain).....She says, even I know all this, but to expose MR, I need some strong proof's, since Dev does not believe my words. HE says, exactly this is what I am talking about. Your Kanha has sent me to help you to get married to your Dev. I have such SOLID proof that within one minute the truth of MR would be exposed in front of Dev and all others....Radhika is shocked and Vibha is listening to all this, from outside the door. He says, you come with me, right now. She says, I will have to inform my family. But Rajjan says, we don't have that much time, we have to leave Right NOW.If my Hilter mom comes to know, then the entire plan would fail. Rajjan almost runs out of the room. Vibha moves aways, and Rajjan does not notice her. Radhika is looking at her dress and is thinking how she can go out in this dress.....Rajjan comes out of the room and bumps into Ammaji, who gets upset. He asks for forgiveness and touches her feet. It was too funny to watch them interact. Amma is thinking now and turns around. Radhika just wears a green shawl around her (she is still in bridal outfit - same circle, where Vishaka went outside wearing the shawl around her). Amma sees her and hides and is thinking, where Radhika is going, and why she is hiding her....She realizes that something is going on, and Radhika is definitely upto something....Episode ENDS.............
Precap:

Rajjan and Radhika are in the car, and Radhika questions Rajjan where you are taking me? Rajjan says, your goal is same as mine to stop the marriage of Dev and Kanika.........while Rajjan is driving, on the other side, some woman( I don't know who is she, can some one please let me know) is dancing on the tune of Bansi Baajegi......Radha naachegi......
My Ping in TotalPing.com
Music for download