Bandini 27th September 2010 Written Update

Episode starts with”’

Omggggg Santu looks like nt too crap!!!!!! Hate those
glasses!!!

Nandu and the guy (vikas was it?) get engaged and they get
up to take aashirwaad of elders. The guy gets a call so he goes to the side and
says’..thanks yar cuz of u my financial prob is solved. He says wht idea he got”ask
w/e u want in engagement. He was told to take Rish’s name while asking so the
guys asks y?? and omg its dare devil vishaal who says you got ur money so now
jst enjoy and have a great life ahead or a happy married life. Vishal says now
get out of here and do not tel ny1 I told u to say nything. They both smile at
each other (KAMINEY DONO)

Vishal says first target is Rishabh Mahiyavanshi. Satyavaadi”..youngest
of all bt yudhistir like. Guys’ mother says after engagement”we have rasam of
garba and everyone has to come. Kaddu’s older son (forgot his name) says wht do
u think rish mahiyavanshi’..you promised them of money thinking that our money
will bcm less. Kaddu says lets so and Shanky says no’..jst cuz of Rish my
daughters’ engagement will have been broken. DM asks y u did tat and Rish says I
didn’t. Danesh (got his name lol) says
liar. Shanky says u insulted me in this house and still I got married my
daughter in this house. You insulted me soo much bt I bore it”the guilt I didn’t
do I took it. Shanky says’..the adhikaar I have on nandu’I thought u got same
bt wht kinda adhikaar did u guys maintain. Shanky says’u maintained adhikaar
and adhikaar maintained business. Hiten says shut up and DM says no hiten
shanky is ryt and cuz of ur son”my head is down. Rish says I didn’t do nything
and DM says shut up u did wrong. DM says I m also a father and u wanna get
nandu married into a good family bt getting her married and then u r nt jst
done’her new life starts and if u wanna believe me’..do not marry nanu there..
guys’ family is only after money. Shanky says I dunno if u r happy wid the
wedding or nt bt 16 yrs ago u have challenged me and now we will have a huge
fight and tat I break all relations with u guys. For nandu’s happiness you can
come to her wedding be after tat all relations are broken.

Santu calls Kaddu and says u think if the guy is asking for
money now then’..kaddu says I dun want ur help now bt w/e Rish did is wrong.
Rish made this a deal and nt wedding. She says lets finish all here only. Kaddu
and co. leaves.

Vishal kaminaaa gives his stupid face shot. Rish is thinking
in his room abt eht the guy said “pehle vaada to pura karo jo nandini ke bhai
ne kiya’.” Rish and Krish talk. Krish says I have prepared the Mumbai docs yu
jst look at it. Rish is really upset. Krish says nomatter wht ppl think I knw I
didn’t do this. Rish says exactly when I didn’t do nything y he took my name
and Rish says there is sm1 who wanted vikas to take my name. he thinks of who
will tat be hu will be hinding behind vikas using him.

Santu and DM. Santu says everyone was happy wid NAndu bt
Vikas did w.e he did cuz of money and w/e happened was wrong. Toral comes in says
nt only wid nandu bt also wid Rish. Nooen listened to rish and made him feel
guilty. DM says he is guilty and w.e happened to nanu was cuz of him. Y did he
talk abt money? Toral says if vikas said and u believed? DM says bt he said in
front of all. TOral says bt Rish also saus in front of all now u tell u believe
Rish or not. Toral says u think Rish can
do this???? No ryt’.u haven’t accepted the fact. This is same Rish hu u
believed more than ur own son Hiten. You gave him whole business. You knw rish
from yrs bt jst cuz of sm man u lost all trust. DM says I do bysiness of
diamond and vishwaas is like tat. If a diamond hets crack it also breaks
evethough its so powerful. DM says Rish broke my trust. Evil Vishal is looking
at all and enjoying.

Vishal says I love this game (CHESS) its wonderful”’.I M NT
GONNA WRITE OR LISTEN HIS STUFFF!!!!! ITS WASTING ENERGY!!!! Inshort its all
stupid evil talk how he will destroy family and all.

Ner mrng and Vishal comes to look for Vishal. He asks how
rish is and Vishaal says I need ur laptop to say my office tat I will be back
in 2 days. Rish says y?? and Vishaal says w.e is happening in the house is
wrong and tat I will leave this house. The same guy who believe in giving
chances to all was nt given a chance yesterday. Rish says my dadu is pure like
ganga jal. Once he knws the truth he will hug me and forget all. Vishal says u
trust him so much and Rish says yess and tat don’t go from this house.

Vikram and Nakul comes with clothes. They get clothes for the party and Vik asks
Rish if he is coming and Rish says no. Nakul says don’t be a bore lets go. So
Rish says yess I will come and Vish will go wid them as well. Abhumanyu comes
in and Champa gets excited. She runs down to hug Abhu. Abhunav takes aashirwaad
from Santu and Santu asks y didn’t benbaa come and motu says here u go with the
bag and tat ur son is jst like u.

Vik and Nakul and Abhiv hug and then take aashirwaas from
motiben. Moti says champakali’s son took my really good care. Moti asks for
Vishal and vishal comes down. They both
introduce each other. TAru says may my age be for u. Vik says lets all go for
shopping. All guys leave. Moti goes to Santu and says u must be very happy ur
son came back. Moti says I m tired so will u give me water or nt. Santu goes to
get water.

All guys go to the party. They are welcomed and guy says’..mahiyavanshis
came and my party shined. Rish introduces everyone to the family. Kaddus’ sons
and Nandu also come there along wid Vikas. Vishal talks to himself tat because
of this ppl this party has bcm more happening and I will make sure it does bcm
more happening.
My Ping in TotalPing.com
Music for download