Choti Bahu 13th July 2010 Written Update

Choti Bahu 13th July 2010 Written Update
Part 1:

Radhika is tied up on the chair she is trying to get free but nothing seems to work. and Rajjan is washing himself up..

Here at the MR mansion. MR is served the morning tea by Vibha. MR praises Vibha that she is really very punctual and always does her work in time. She says she has got a very good DIL for her worthless son. She than proceeds to give advice to her DIL that she should not be too nave but be smart and keep control on her son.

Suddenly a call come and HS picks up the phone. Listening to the conversation his face gets too serious. Instantly he gives phone to MR. MR listens to the conversation and gets madder each moment.

Here at the house in Jangle.. Rajjan is getting ready to assault Radh. He is splashing water on his face. Tiding up his hair and spraying himself.. gosh disgusting behavior..
Anyway after decorating himself.. he comes near the mirror to see how he looks.. (a total monkey?) and he as if sees the first meeting with Radh when she went for the interview? remembers the slap? than he remembers another slap from Dev? Well than he stroking his cheek he is ready to take his revenge. Suddenly a fair hand touches his shoulder. He turns and gets a big resounding slap by the owner of that hand.. ( most probably would be MR)

Part 2:

Radhka is sitting on that chair all tied up and trying to wriggle out of it but in vain. She starts praying to Kanha. She says Kanha I know when I have you as my God no one can touch me.. the idols are being shown.. She says please release me from her you know there are only two days left and his memory has to come back.. Please help your Radhika.. The idols of the mandir where radhika prayed yesterday are being shown.

At the end of her prayers ? the camera is focused on the RK picture on the wall? and the shloka from Geeta is playes.. yada yada hi Dharmasya.. and MR is walking out with big strides followed by HS? Radhika keeps on squirming on the chair?.MR is walking out of the house? and that scoundrel Rajjan is walking toward Radh’s room on staggering feet indicates he must have had few drinks?

Radh sends another prayer saying Kanha you will have to protect your devotee. You will have to protect my virtue.. Rajjan walks nearer mumbling I have waited long and now my time starts.. He comes to the door and taking the key from the guards tries to open the door.. Inside the room Radh is listening to this with horrified expression. Rajjan’s hands are not steady and he could not open the door quickly.. So before he opens it a hand comes on his shoulder to stop him.. He impatiently says who is that.. and when he turns to look lo here comes one more resounding slap by his own mom?

Coming up?
Rajjan is saying?. I do not know little sister that to hide the truth of your wedding how many lies I will have to say? he turns to look at the horrified expression on her sister’s face his eyes turns to see his mom standing on the doorway with boiling anger?

Part 3:

Rajjan gets the resounding slap from his mom who was boiling in anger. She says you do not respect your own wife and now you have started disrespecting the woman from the city? Rajjan says I do not know who that lady is but I have come here to clean your old office.. Yay gets another slap from mom.. who says with clinched teeth that in the name of cleaning up he has spread the dirt all over and made her name sink in the community. She says I am not a saint or very good person but I will never tolerate anyone disrespecting a woman and if that person is my own son than he will have to pay double penalty.. Rajjan just stands there stroking his cheek. MR says I would have killed you now and here if I did not have to think about my DIL.. Who is that woman? Rajjan says mom you do not know her.. Inside radhika is still trying to get free and listens all these..

MR is so livid with anger at this act of her son that she grabs his chin with anger and says next time if you do anything like this I will cut your head and hang it on my house.. now before my anger explode get out of here.. Rajjan and mom stares at each other and than he leaves. MR tells the guard that whoever is the girls let her go with the full honor.. and than she leaves also.. HS tells the guard to let the girl go.. but MR and HS do nto stay long to know who the lady is. The guard goes in and untie Radh.. She thanks them but they say MR did it. Radh runs out and sees the picture of Knaha on the wall and stands there and thanks him saying thank you for saving me but now I am going to my husband at chandanpur and please help me to assist him to get his memory back..

Kaninka is sitting in her bedroom with deepu. Rajjan walks in and tells deepu to play outside. Kanika says I feel at ease now that you have kidnapped radhika. Rajjan says I was feeling the same but than this Hitler mom made my ease go away.. Kanika says what you mean? He says mother knows all about it. Kanika was horrified saying does it mean that mother know that you have kidnapped Radhika.. Rajjna silence her right away saying do not say that name mother only knows that I have kidnapped a girl but she does not know who she was

Part 4:

Rajjan tells some how I was able to hide the face about Radhika. Kanikna says does it mean that she is now free? The first thing she will do is go after Abhay. Rajjna says do not worry she is out of my hold but not totally.. My men are keeping an eye on her?

Radhika walks out and looks around there was nothing around. She sees two guards with gun following her. Where ever she turns they will block her way. Suddenly she runs and sees a cot and while running she pushes that on as road block and runs..

OMG another chase begins.. Radh is running and after her two black commandos (he he..) Well she enters one empty store house and runs and hides the guard follows? Radh keeps on hiding from a pillar to pillar .. runs? guards sees her and chase is on?

Part 5:

The chase is still on.. Radh is almost near the door and was hiding behind two drums. (container) She gets up and sees guards just near her. Quickly she ducks and hides behind the drums. The guards were almost on her and come and stand in front of the drums she sits there putting her hands on her mouth as if to stop all her movements. The guards started walking away from the main gate..

Suddenly a mini truck stops in front of the store house and she hears the driver asking two men if this was the way to Chandanpur. She sends a thank you to Kanha and slowly slides out of the store house and climbs back of the truck. The truck starts and our Rahdika is on her way to Chandanpur? The guards comes running to the gate but do not see anything..

Kanika and Rajjan is talking in her room.. Kanika says no you do not know Radhika she is very cunning? ( How in the world this Kanika knows who Radh is??? ) She says I thought you will handle everything but? Rajjan says you do not worry for all those but? but today because of you once again I have lost my place in front of mom. Now you will have to make it all these right for me and make my place and let me lookk more trustworthy is your responsibilities. Only because of you I have lost that little faith she had in me now she will never trust me?. Than he says I do not know little sister that to hide the fact of your fake wedding how much I will have to take on my head and he turn to look at her sister but as soon as he turns he sees his mother standing right there listening to his statement. He was horrified by that. Kanika looked at her brother and his expressions and her gaze shifted to the door.. she felt like the rug has been pulled from under her feet to see their mom standing there.. She looks at her brother and as if they both exchanged glances but the mom stands there and looks at all these..

Precap:

Radh is at Chandanpur… yay….
She tells Dev I want to tell you something important. He says but I do not want to talk to you at all? and he keeps on walking with few men (must have come for the meeting?) Radh keeps on walking behind him.. He keeps on glancing back feeling her presence.. Suddenly he feels as if she is no there he turns and looks around she was not there?he frowns…

*************************************************************************************************

Well felt like the creatives have just passed this two days in chase.. I think the purpose of abducting Radhika by Rajjan at lease served two purposes that he was exposed to his mom and got couple of slaps.. and if they are going to bring out the secrete of Kanika’s wedding than .. the mom overheard them and if not than they will just let it pass by now..
I am not sure if MR have listen to all the talk between this bro and sister duo.. She might not have.. But let’s see how it comes around.

Radh was chased and tied up and bound (2nd time..) than saved by MR herself but her identity was not revealed. Love the way MR acted on her son’s misbehavior and slapped him right and left and also that she gave important to the honor of a woman and not to her worthless son. But she did not stay to know who the lady was.. this has a reason and I am ready to wait.

Precap looks promising.. I think they are going to drag this memory back thing whole week…. another mediocre episode… Let’s see what they bring tomorrow..

Have a great day….. eva
My Ping in TotalPing.com
Music for download