Laagi Tujhse Lagan - 27th October 2010 Written Update

The Epi starts with where we left off yesterday ... Naku bringing Madhu to her room .. Madhu asks Naku that everyone was not happy by her coming here ... Naku assures her that Dutta is a little disturbed nw a dayz with so much happening these dayz .... he loves his sisters a lot & within a few dayz he would love her too ..

Madhu asks her as to why she calls him saab ..... Naku replies that she had been calling him saab since the day she arrived here ... he saved my life & gave us a place to stay here & fate got us married .. .. Madhu a little sad sayz that fate is like this only ..no one knws where it would take to u .... look at me ,, I hav been all alone since childhood ,,, papa used to send me money & sumtimes once or twice a yr would come to meet me ... & nw after he is gone ... I hav got a whole family .. Papa hid about his illness 4rm me & when he told I came here asap ....but he passed away even b4 i could reach here .. she cries that she couldn't meet him 4 the last time ....

Naku sayz he didn't tell u so as not to worry u ... but nw u don worry as we r all with u .. Madhu happy .... she sayz that since a child she had alwayz wanted a bro & a sis & she used to ask dad to get her one .... but nw her wishes hav been fulfilled ...not only she got a bro but a SIL also as free .. Naku smiles at her .... Madhu praises Naku as very sweet & offers her hand in frndship ...Naku shakes her hand & they both look happy ...
My Ping in TotalPing.com
Music for download