Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo - 27th October 2010 Written Update

Loha is Over Excited about his Election:




Show starts as Loha getting Ready With new Clothes and In front of Mirror making Faces and As always Blaberring about tickets...Sumitra is Sitting Sadly ..Loha tells her What ever is situation u are always Like this....Loha tells her tell me now What u wanna tell me..Just than one Phone ring Loha says to sumitra Jamuni must have Done Work for which she sended ... Sumitra seems disgust....Loha says now my ticket is Fix....he picks Phone Up...Minister is on other hand....



Minister Denies For Ticket as Well calls Loha ' Mamard ' :




Loha picks Phone..Minister on other side tell her Forget about the Ticket take Bowl and stand For begging now To temple...Loha says u must be Joking right...What about by Ticket ur work is done Right....Minister says I m not doing any Mazak..some one called From ur Place to my wife and told her to back...and So I had to Let go Jamuni...Loha seems shock..He says It's clear this Deed is of some Woman from my haveli only..Loha tells says what ever...But u Do something on my Ticket...I will handle this matter..Minister says Forget about ticket now..Think about it in Next Janam...For a now Take my advice..now u r just one namely Loha...Nothing is left...U can't control the Women of the ur haveli...How can u think about be in Election..Our Party does not need ' Namard ' Like u...U go and handle Kitchen of yr place..Bcus now U r not worthy enough to be called Real Man..OuchOuch(Well both jerk was taking with each other so nothing much to say..But Wanna say this Same thing apply on u as well Minister....Both of u r gone)


Loha Buring in Anger tells Sumitra Last moment of yr life to be happy :




After Phone..Sumitra gets that Jamuni is fine..She she is Smiling bit and happy...Loha Looks at her face..acts Like clicking the Picture.....Says To sumita Remeber this is Last moment Of ur Life when u r Actully Smiling....Now be ready....The Bukanp has been arrived in haveli..Laali thinks her self so Smart...Now I will show her...sumita says What Proof u have that Laali did all this...Lohaburing in anger...Now just wait and See....What I do....




Loha Grabs Laali's Neck :




It's Night time...Lights are off of Haveli..Loha Sitting in center on his Chair...Waiting for Someone..Laali Quitly enters from main door..Looks noone there..so she moves towad her room...Just than some one comes form behind and brabes her hair as well neck From behind....
It's Jerk Loha....Tells her Do u think u r Lioness...Let me show u what is it actully...he so angry..Hurting Laali badly...He shouts See What i do today With u.....He bring her in hall ..Throws her Down..Sumitra hears this from Room...she comes ...




Loha Tries to Kill Laali actully :





Loha throws her Down...he says She came in my way..Bcus of her my Tickets got cancelled...I m not gonna leave her.........He takes one Piece of Colthes...catches her neck..hold it tigtly..and drags Laali hall...as if He gonna Kill her today ...Laali is struggling hard..Sumitra tring to Rescue her...Now everyone is arrived in hall.. all r shocked..Rekha tries to go there..Ranvijay stops her..... Loha shouting and Draging Laali by cathing her neck....(This was horrible..I wonder how they did this Scene...This was Too much violative...I could not see It long ...The was Loha was Dragging Laali...ShockedOuchOuch..Horrible...DeadDead)




Loha Points Gun to Laali :



Loha Buring in anger Leaves her for while..Sumitra supports Laali to get up...Helps Laali to stand up again ..but Loha not ready to leave her anyways..He says wait today I will fix this girl for Sure...He takes out Gun...Points At Laali...says U made hurdel in my way...I will shoot u today..Kill u for sure.....




Madhur comes in way..But Loha ..




Madhur puts gun away where Loha actully shoots...Madhur says u gone made..U wanna kill Laali bhabhi for just sake of Ticket..Loha tell her go out from my way....Madhur says Never..I will not let this happen....Loha says fine than I will Kill u as well I don't mind..sumitra says what anarth u r doing...U will be called papi..u wanna Kill Laali and Madhur as well...Madhur standing before Laali..Loha pointing gun at Both..





Laali Tell Kill me If u have Guts But remember one thing .....





Laali comes in front again takes gun point to her self again..Tells Loha..This matter is between us..Do not bring Madhurbabu in between..U wanna Kill me na..Shoot...End up this matter for ever...Kill me today...Bcus one thing is sure If I will remain alive I will rescue Jamuni handread times Like thisClapClapClap...Not only Jamuni will Hepl all Women on Whom u will put yr bad eyes I will save them Everytime ClapClap...I wanna see today..This Gun alawys gets pointed only or some times It works as well...Shoot me..I say Shoot me If u have real DaringClapClapClap...(Great Dialoges..ClapStar)





Some one Points Gun at Loha behind :



Loha Pointing gun at Laali..hes about to shoot her just than some one From Puts gun on his head from behind ...Camera move...we see our hero Shekhar after Long...Like this back in form...hes pointing gun at Loha...tells him....Leaver her other wise today I will Kill u....Big smileClap




On this Loha's take :



Loha extrely Shock as well some where hurted by thisLOLTongueWinkShocked ,,,,He tells "Aurtte bdi Kutti cheeze hoti hai suna tha...(This was Disguting Dialoge.....I hate this Completly...Writers witten this languageOuch....I liked if some caption would be there..this was so bad..)..But I m Watching it by my eyes.My own son Points gun at me..For what One LaudiyaAngry..This was Day left to see in my life....My own Blood go against me for one Low cast Women...He says this is my son for whom fought against whole world alone..For whom I satnd up alone even being Blind in Panchayat..hes doing this to me for this Laliya.....(I mean this is not first time..Why Loha is over reacting like this..Shekhar did for many time..RightLOLConfused... )







Loha calls Laali will remain Rakhel ..Never can be part of my familyAngryShockedOuch






Shekhar says Just put yr gun down Other wise I will shoot u today...Loha agin shouts shes nothing...U r doing for one Rakhel..Shekhar says Shes not rakhel..shes my wife..Part of this family.....Sumitra says yes shes is ur nauki Dulhan..Yr son's wife and yr Pota's mother.....Loha says She can never be part of this Family Ever........(If i m not wrong this is the man who was begging to Doc to send back Laali at haveli and calling her Izzat bahu of him..now Look at him..hes truly disgusting...)..shes just Item brought here in 90000..that's It...Loha tells Ranvijay Take out gun from this Pagal...he gone mad today...Shekhar comes in his front






Shekhar tells Loha : U Will never ever under stand what Laali isClapClapClapStar...




shekhar tells Loha I m not mad that much as u think..Don't think that I do not undersatnd thing..I have seen many thing and I remener all still...Do not thinl I m losted..I have seen how bad u were since my child hood..u were alwys Selfish..U r bad......And what u were telling Laali bad...Well U will never understand What she is Big smileStarClap...shes is Laali..My Laali...the Good Laali...Laali can never be bad .....She is Good always....He comes holds Laali..(Shekhar is nit normal still..but seems likes Hes coming back to normal state slowly..hes undertanding thing now...the way he stand For Laali..I liked one Dialoge where he told u will never undertand her...This was best..yes Loha is not worthy intellinget to undertand Laali...)






Loha Decides to Throw shali Out of Haveli as well Properties
:LOL



Loha tells him..u r doing all this for this women..u gone crazy over her...Fine...Than See my take on this...just go out of my haveli with her out of my haveli...out my propery...Shekhar seems fine LOL as If fine Who cares..LOL..Laali and Everyone shocked..Loha says this is my final Decision.ranvijay happy..Show Ends..!!



(I m most happy with this Decision..Finaly Shali out of this Hell..LOLWink.)




No precap shown..
My Ping in TotalPing.com
Music for download