Fastest JEEP... Again...

The new Jeep SRT8 has been released and if you knew about the last one, Chrysler generally go all out with this monster. So have they kept up the momentum for the 2nd generation SRT8? Yes indeed!!!
Mean front spoiler... and LED running lights...
With a massive 6.4 liter V8 power plant pushing 465 HP, it can reach the magical 100km/h mark in 4.9seconds. That is a serious figure considering it is a huge bulky car. Even with the slightly bigger engine and pushing more horses, Chrysler have managed to reduce fuel consumption slightly. The front looks seriously aggressive with the low slung spoiler but the rear loses its 'I mean business' look for me. The twin exhausts on the previous edition made the car for me and provided us with some beautiful V8 tunes... What you think about this new machine from Chrysler?









Rear end has lost the look for me
My Ping in TotalPing.com
Music for download