car New Bug Beetle Thing...

Volkswagen released their new beetle at the 2011 Shanghai Motor Show. The initial impact was a good one for me. The lines are smooth and the styling is sportier. It still has the characteristic front grille grin and the big eyes located on top of the bonnet. The same guy who designed the Scirocco designed the exterior of this new addition to VW. The interior is also fancy and VW have gone to town on the sound system which apparently can compete with the top of the range BMW systems.


The car is based on the Golf and the top of the range beetle will feature a 200hp, 2.0litre turbo
with a top speed of 230km/h. They have fitted a self-raising spoiler for this additional speed which I think is an awesome little gadget. Look I would not buy one as they are not my favourite car but I do think they have done a great job with keeping with the times but at the same time keeping its authenticity as a bug...
Classic Grin Look


Smart Interior
Sporty Rear End










My Ping in TotalPing.com
Music for download