Gunahon Ka Devta 13th April 2011 Written Update

The scene starts with TV laughing and Avi shoots him many times. He looks up
and remembers the confrontation night. and falls him water. RV's words haunt him.
At night, in Haveli ammaji said tht i had faith tht arpita cant do it.
mama rai I gave birth to her. no one supported her when she needed support. BJ I didmt knw Rv is playing games with us.

Avi sais i killed him nd keeps on blabbering tht he killed RV. He looks at Arpi's pic nd leaves. he wants to be alone.

At his room, RV's words haunt him. He looks at his room remembering all the beautiful moments tht he spent with Arpi. He takes her pic and falls down. He says looking at Arpi's Pic ( Why Arpi's pic keeps changingOuch )

Where have you gone ..Why did you went awayCry. Its all my mistakeCryCry . I insulted you. I doubted you. You loved me. He pleads her to come back and to give him one more chanceCry. He pleads God to bring her back .CryCry ( omg...why is he crying so much..I feel like crying nowCryCry)
He cries. Suddenly, someone puts hand on his shoulder

Break

Haila, Its ArpitaDancing( Kya baat haiWink)

Avi says to forgive him. Arpi says dont apologize. I loved you and will always love youEmbarrassed Its good tht you came to know the truth. But Its too late now. I have to go far away from you.very farCryCry
( Oh noOuch) Dont blame anyone for this not even yourself. Sometimes such situation happens that we dont have conrol over on them. Avi pleads not to go. We will start new life again. I wont be able to live without you. I and my love will always with you.Cry

She goes.CryCry

He shouts her name. And Everyone in the hall run towards his room.

Break

BJ asks him wht happnd? Avi said Arpi had come but she went away. I have to find her. He searches her everywhere in the house. BJ keeps on telling him tht She is dead. She wont come back (You just wait Bhootni....Arpi wld be back to give you heart attackAngry)

He keeps on blabbering I met her. Bhootni slaps him.( How could she Angry)Shell come back. She cant go away. She loved me. Shell be back I knw. He leaves the Haveli. Ammaji is worried about him. Jagat says he has killed RV tht means hell be in prison. BJ asks Shikha abt Tanmay( He has gone to Delhi)
Simple, Mama rai , Jagat and Chirag leave.

BJ says Everytime Avi dsnt use his brins. I dont knw what Avi is thinking now.( tu kabhi sudhar nahi sakti naAngry)

End Of The Epi.

No Precap..
My Ping in TotalPing.com
Music for download