Pyaar Kii Yeh Ek Kahaani 21st January 2011 Written Update

Madhu says thanx to PIa and she says that I told you that I would never let him know about it. She is then walking away and thinks that I dont want that man to find me who left my mom alone at her last time and find me and haves false sympathy with me. The ones who have gone should stay away. I dont want anyone. She then seeks Madhu’s permission to let her go and Madhu says that Pia I am not doing this to send you away but for my daughters and you dont have to go from here as you are the part of the family. Pia does not agree and asks her to talk to Misha and Panchi and she has to go from here.
Misha is lying on her bed and the door knocks and she picks up the guitar thinking it to be a theif and walks towards the door and finds shaurya. She says why are you tutoring me and says get lost and shaurya say are you ok??? and Misha says that I thought that visions dont talk and slaps him and finds out that Shaurya is indeed there and gets all nervous and goes to her bed to sit and he follows ans asks if she is drunk or something as she is talking weird and Misha says that yes and he asks what??? coke??? and she says no vodka and says that you are a confusing personality when you are not there… I see you and when you are here… I see ou. Shaurya says that you need to sleep and goes. Misha says that this is so irritating and says that next time if I see him I will kick him.. If he scream… he is real and if he disappears like casper than I am dreaming and lays down.
Abhay is standing outside Pia’s room and says that you have done very wrong and goes to her room and picks her up from the bed and takes her with him and Pia is shouting and asks him to stop. He takes her to the jungle and says that how many times I have asked you to stay away and dont interfare and you dont listen. Just stay out of my life!!! and turns to go and Pia says why abhay and asks him is he going to leave her alone like this… Abhay turns to her and says she looks like maithali and that why your mother hates Maithali and presserize him and Abhay says that I cant even talk to my perents straight becasue of you and She says that they are not your parents and Abhay gets shocked and says what is she saying and Pia says that I know they are not your parents. I know that I look like MAithali and you like ABhayendra or may be YOU ARE ABHAYENDRA and Abhay says has she gone mad… Maithali died 200 years ago and she says and you died with her
She then says that Maithali died in 18th century and you said you were waiting for her but she did not came and asks what happend that night and she holds his hand says that I know you have heart that only beats for Maithali and also for me and asks that why do you love me so much and Abhay says that I dont love because you are a liar and Pia says that I do care for you and did all that for you and says that give answers to my question as it will rest you heart at peace and Abhay says that it is on rest many years ago and aks Pia to stop it as she has said enough and no one has done what she has done and she has to pay for it and says that he will bury her every memory here and Pia gets scared and asks what would be he doing!!!
Abhay gets close to Pia and she is acared and he says that dont be scared as I am your friend and would not hurt you and says that look around everywhere Pia and this is the place where the vampires lived and says that hope you find one here as it is believed that they would come here for hunting and leaves from there and Pia shouts that you cant leave me and screams for help. ABhay goes to MAithali’s grave and is crying and screams Maithali.
Pia is alone at the place with fire lit and says that please come back Abhay. I did not betrayed you and cant see you burning in the fire and please come. Abhay lies near the grave and the sad version of “Kabhi na sukoon” is played in background with both AbhIya crying and getting flashes.
Abhay is lying and hears Pia shouting for him and asking for help and tries to close his ears and gets her flashes dressed up as Maithali. She removes his hand. Pia and ABhay in split screen with lightening between.
EPI ENDS
My Ping in TotalPing.com
Music for download