Spotlight On... The Aphid

The Aphid is a model from a different game system called Robogear that I use in my Adeptus Mechanicus army.

Robogear offers some fairly whacky vehicles that are clip together, fast to make and kind of interesting – especially if you convert them from the originally intended design as I did with this Thunderfire Battery.
Because I didn't want to use the pilot that came with it, I used toilet paper soaked with glue to make a curving cocpit.
For its rules I used the old Vehicle Design Rules again to design a medium-heavy walker. It’s quite nice in the game but needs to be used carefully to avoid being destroyed prematurely as its weapons are fairly short-ranged.


Aphid   
BS
Front
Side
Rear
3
12
12
10



Points: 129
Vehicle Type: Walker
Crew: Skitarii
Weapons: Twin-linked Assault Cannon, Twin-linked Bolters

My Ping in TotalPing.com
Music for download